- Powerful high-torque motor
- 6 speed settings deliver up to 3200 percussions per minute
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery | Up to 8+ hours of use per charge
- 5 interchangeable head attachments
- Lightweight (2.05 lbs), ergonomic design
Operating your Thundergun
- Power device on by moving the power switch on the bottom of the device to the ON position. Power the device off by moving the power switch to the OFF position. A green ring will light up at the base when the device is powered on.
- With the power switch in ON position, press the power button on the back screen to increase the power level up to 6 levels. Levels start at 0 and with each press go up to 6 and then to 0 again.
- At any speed, long press the power button for 1 second to set the device back to 0.
- The two right numbers on the back indicate the battery level. and the number on the left indicates speed.
- Massage desired body part at the desired speed applying pressure as needed.
Charging your Thundergun
- Fully charge battery for up to six hours before first use either attached or detached from the device.
- To charge, connect the DC end of the supplied 24V adapter to the battery's charging port and plug AC side cable into wall outlet.
- LED band on battery lights pulsate to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- With battery attached, LED lights on unit flash to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- Full charge is indicated when the LED band changes from red to green
- Battery may be recharged at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to 0%.
- Do not use the device when charging.
- The average run-time is 5+ hours depending on speed level and pressure applied during use.
Clean, Care and Travel
- Use a slightly damp towel to clean device and dry with a soft cloth.
- For storage and travel store the device and attachments in the supplied Thundergun Case.
- Store in a dry, well-ventilated area with no corrosive gas or liquids present.
- Thundergun is suitable for automotive, train, plane and ship transportation.
- When storing the device for a long period of time, charge every 6 months to ensure the battery stays healthy.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Tuhndergun will repair or replace the product, or necessary components, free of charge.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with Thundergun care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
Returns and Refunds
If you need to return an item, Our support team is here to help. Below are a few noteworthy points to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Thundergun.co
Standard Return Policy:
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your Thundergun order.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Thundergun does not cover shipping costs for returns.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Once our support team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
Promotional Kits and Bundles:
- We do not accept returns/exchanges or allow refunds for individual items in a promotional kit or bundle.
- We only allow returns/refunds on promotional kits and bundles, IF ALL items included in your order are returned.
TO REDUCE RISKS OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE, AND PERSONAL INJURY, THIS PRODUCT MUST BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use only on a dry surface of the body over clothing by lightly pressing and moving across the body for approximately 60 seconds per region.
- Use the Thundergun only on the body's soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort.
- Do not sure on the head or any hard or bony area of the body.
- Use only the applicators that provide the best-desired effect.
- Bruising can occur regardless of control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
- Keep fingers, hair, or any other body part away from the shaft and backside of the applicator as pinching may occur.
- Do not place any objects into the ventilation holes of the Thundergun.
- Do not immerse in water or allow water to enter the ventilation holes of the Thundergun. Keep away from liquids and heat sources.
- Do not drop or misuse the Thundergun.
- Only recharge with supplied 24V DC Thundergun Charger
- Do not tamper or alter Thundergun MK1 in any way.
- Never leave the Thundergun MK1 operating or charging unattended.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE THUNDERGUN WITHOUT YOUR DOCTORS PERMISSION IN ANY FOLLOWING CASES.
Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, wear of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disk’s, spondylolisthesis, spondylol-ysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD’s metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any vibration or percussion device these contradictions do not mean that you are not able to use a vibration or exercise device but we advise you to consult a doctor first. Ongoing research is being done to the effects of vibration and percussion exercise for specific medical disorders. This will likely result in the shortening of the list of contradictions as shown above. Practical experience has shown the integration of vibration and percussion exercise into a treatment plan is advisory in a number of cases. This must be done on the advice of and in accompaniment with a doctor, specialist or physiotherapist.